TERN Verge S8i - The Super Commuter
The Verge S8i is the world’s most versatile ultra-low-maintenance folding bike. It’s designed around a Gates belt drive Shimano’s 8-speed internal-gear Alfine hub and a ceramic-black matte frame. The result is a practically silent super-commuter with no greasy parts or protruding derailleurs plus a gear range for any incline.
The S8i has an extra-long wheelbase and Schwalbe Big Apple tires so it rolls confidently over any and all potholes. It will get you there quickly cleanly and most importantly in style.
- Shimano Alfine 8-speed internally geared hub for low-maintenance riding
- Revolutionary Gates Carbon Drive drivetrain for a quiet light and clean bike
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for extreme stopping power
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- Bright wide-beam Valo™ 2 front light powered by the BioLogic Joule™ 3 electricity-generating hub
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Folds in under 10 seconds to fit under a desk