FirstBIKE is an extremely lightweight, high-strength and flexible. It is durable frame material absorbs shocks and helps protect a child's spine. High-tech, injection-molded composite weatherproof frame doesn’t scratch, splinter, swell, or rust like wood or metal. Hand-controlled, rear drum SafetyStop™ brake ensures very gentle and gradual braking; the braking power can be adjusted. (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers). Special "horse saddle" shape provides for maximum comfort and stability and ensures the child does not slip off when riding downhill. Seat height is adjustable without tools.
- Award-winning German design
- For children from 20 months up to 5 years old
- Safety grips keep little hands from slipping off
- No sharp edges, parts, or protruding screws
- Reflective stickers for better visibility in low-light conditions
- Steering limiter helps your young rider ride smoother and helps prevent rough falls. The handlebar does not fully rotate and helps keep direction
- Optional LowKit™ allows kids to ride from an earlier age (starting from 20 months old)
- Sealed industrial wheel bearings; keep the wheels turning smoothly without replacement or service (prevents clogging by dirt or gravel)
- Seat height is easily adjustable anytime, anywhere without tools
- Minimum seat height: 30.5cm (with LowKit™)
- Maximum seat height: 44.5cm
- Only 3.5 kg with a brake!
- Maximum weight load 35 kg
- (frame is made of 30% glass fiber reinforced nylon composite)